GENERAL POLICIES: These Policies apply to your conduct on the Dreams of Conquest (“DOC”) premises located at 119 Washington Avenue, Bay City, Michigan ("Premises") and to your use of our interactive offerings, tools, games, and equipment. They also apply to your conduct during our programs, events or other DOC-sponsored activities off the Premises ("Events").
These Policies supplement those posted on the Premises, on our website, or at our Events. If you violate any of these policies, we may require you to leave the Premises and your membership or access to the Premises or Events may be suspended or terminated. We may change these policies at any time without notice in our sole discretion. You may get a copy of the most recent version of these Policies at the Premises on request. As a member or guest of Dreams of Conquest, you are responsible to review and comply with these policies and all posted rules at all times.
1. Proper Conduct. We strive to uphold a safe, fun, family-oriented environment. As such, we expect proper, respectful conduct on the premises at all times. We do not permit disrespectful conduct toward our members, guests, employees and property including, including but not limited to vulgar, offensive, hostile, or other inappropriate conduct or communications.
2. Proper Attire. You must wear proper attire at all times, including shirts and shoes, unless noted in a specific area.
3. Personal Belongings. We are not liable or responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property, or any personal injury or illness occurring on or from the Premises.
4. Participation in Events & Activities. We retain sole discretion to determine whether a member or guest is permitted to participate in Events, tournaments, games, and workshop activities.
5. Solicitation. Unless expressly authorized in advance, you may not solicit any members, guests or Team Members on the Premises or at Events, including but not limited to solicitations for political or religious purposes, business opportunities, or competitive products or services.
6. Alcohol, Smoking & Illegal Substances. You may not bring or consume alcohol, drugs or illegal substances on the Premises, nor smoke, chew or use any tobacco product on the Premises. You may not use our equipment, services or programs while under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance.
7. Access Restrictions. We reserve the right to close or restrict access to the Premises without advance notice for any reason, including but not limited to construction, remodeling, repair, or maintenance (whether planned or unplanned) or for health or safety reasons, including but not limited to weather, power outages, or staff unavailability. Your obligation to pay membership dues is not dependent upon usage, availability or access to the Premises. The Premises has limited space and access is restricted to its capacity on a first-come first-served basis.
8. Damage. By using the Premises or attending any Events, you agree to be responsible for the actual costs to repair any damage to the Premises, any damage to or theft of DOC’s tools, equipment or furnishings caused by you or your guests, and any injury to other members or guests occurring on the Premises or at any DOC Events.
9. Non-members/Guests. Dreams of Conquest’s Premises, Events and benefits are for members only or guests of members. Each member is permitted to be accompanied by one guest per day. Members must register guests at the front desk.
10. Memberships. Dreams of Conquest offers daily, monthly and yearly options for members to participate in gaming and workshop activities, with the benefit packages priced according to the most recent Membership Agreement. All membership levels, prices, benefits, programs, and Events are subject to change or termination at any time. We retain complete control over all matters affecting or relating to memberships, including but not limited to any documentation or information that may be required of members or guests.
11. Dues Payments. Membership dues entitle members to use the Premises for games and modeling workshop activities permitted under the most recent rules and regulations with the members’ own supplies, tools and gaming pieces, and do not entitle Members to receive any goods or services from Dreams of Conquest other than the benefits specifically described in the Membership Subscription. We do not issue regular monthly invoices. Dues payments are non-refundable.
12. Notices. Notices required by law or contract may be sent by Dreams of Conquest to the Member by US first class mail or electronically by email to the address(es) on file with the membership.
13. Right to Change Fees. Daily and monthly membership dues are subject to change at any time without notice. Yearly membership dues are good through the entire year of the membership but may be changed for any subsequent year without notice.
14. Jurisdiction & Law. The relationship between you and Dreams of Conquest shall be governed by Michigan law. By becoming a member of DOC you expressly consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in the courts of Bay County, Michigan, for resolution of any dispute arising out of your membership or access to the Premises.
15. Acknowledgment. Your signature above indicates that you received these and all other current DOC policies and you are 18 years of age or older or have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian (whose signature appears above).
16. Marketing. You consent to DOC’s use of your name, photo and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion on DOC’s website and social media, without compensation therefor.
Dreams of conquest